Friday, May 6, 2011

My Crafty Space

Hi y'all. I am not from the South. I am from the North.  'Sconnie to be exact. I complain about it a lot, too.  But hey, its close to Chicago. So that's cool.
Anyway...
Its not much. Once upon a time, it was the 'sitting area' part of the master bedroom, which is my daughter's room. A former owner walled it off.  So now its just this small, awkward space. If the MBR were my room, it would be a fab.u.lous closet.

Anyway, right now its set up so I can sew.




What's on those shelves to the left?  This crap.
(whoops. dog bumped me)
Scrap stuff, yarn, some fabric.

I need to get this hope chest out of here, paint it, and get it into my daughter's room. I have a desk that will go here, instead. But for now, it sits here and holds my scrapbook magazines and supplies. (and all those photo frames on the floor? they came off the hallway walls. that's a whole new project) And my poor Cricut sits on a wobbly table.

I have this beauty holding my photos, rubons, letter stickers, random crap, and some yarn. I do think she's too pretty to sit in here, so I am planning on moving her out into the LR, I think, and painting/distressing her.
So that's my area.
How about y'all?

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!! I love your style! :) I will post my layouts and craft space tonight. Our internet has been off at home... Thank you for posting - I <3 your space!

    ReplyDelete